UPDATE 3-Zebra Tech Q2 lags Wall Street, sees weak Q3 rev
* Q2 adj EPS 19 cents miss estimates by a cent
* Q2 revenue misses Street view
* Sees Q3 EPS 14 cents to 21 cents
* Q3 sales forecast below expectations
* Shares fall as much as 8 pct (Adds CEO comments, updates share movement)
By Shrutika Verma
BANGALORE, Aug 4 (Reuters) - Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA.O: Quotazione), which makes specialty business printers, posted a quarterly profit that missed Wall Street estimates by a penny and forecast lower-than-expected third-quarter revenue, sending its shares down 8 percent.
The weak global economy continued to weigh, with consistent percentage sales declines occurring in all geographic regions, the company said in a statement.
"It wasn't that the customers delayed deals but they weren't really entertaining deals," Chief Executive Anders Gustafsson told Reuters. Continua...