BRIEF-Eurocommercial Properties agrees Italian acquisitions and launches equity offering
May 18 (Reuters) - Eurocommercial Properties Nv
* Agrees Italian retail acquisitions and launches accelerated equity offering
* Will acquire a 50 pct share of the Milan region centre's gallery, together with an adjoining retail park, for a total price of 135 million euros ($153.31 million)
* Intends to raise in the region of 170 million euros by launching a non-pre-emptive accelerated equity raising of up to 4,330,000 new depositary receipts
* Purchase is expected to be finalised by the end of 2015
* Net proceeds of the offering will be used, together with current debt facilities, to finance Italian acquisitions Source text for Eikon: bit.ly/1HcAJoH Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8806 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom:)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 Tutti i diritti assegna a Reuters.